Steve’s Secret Pizza Dough
1150g plain flour
600ml warm water
5g dried yeast
20g olive oil
- Put the yeast into the warm water, and leave for five minutes.
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add half of your water and olive oil, and mix together.
- Add liquid until the dough comes together (making sure it’s not too dry).
- Knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for around one hour.
- Divide into equal 200g portions of dough.
- Wrap in clear cling film and leave in the fridge until needed (it will keep for 4-5 days).
Can also be frozen.